by Kara Powell, Brad Griffin, and Jim Candy
Because it’s not doubt that’s toxic to faith. It’s silence.
Teenagers are tired of vague or nonexistent answers to their tough questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity. Just when they're capable of diving into the deep end of their faith, all too often the church keeps them splashing around in shallow waters. As eight years of Sticky Faith research on teenagers has shown, it's not doubt or hard questions that are toxic to faith. It's silence.
The trusted voice of the Fuller Youth Institute and proven best practices from churches around the country converge to provide you with tools both to start conversations about hard questions, as well as to lead students toward discovering their own faith convictions.
Designed for use in small groups alongside the Can I Ask That Volume 2 Student Guide, these six sessions tackle the following tough questions:
- Is it wrong to doubt God?
- Is hell real? How could God send someone there?
- Can I do something so bad God won't forgive me?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Is sex outside marriage wrong?
- Why is it so awkward to talk about Jesus with my friends?
Get the Can I Ask That Volume 2 Student Guide.
Back to Store Buy on Amazon